De : Bryan Hunt [mailto:bh...@mac.com]
Envoyé : samedi 16 janvier 2010 16:22
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Problems with ServerServlet and Equinox servletbridge

I managed to get ServerServlet working with the Equinox servletbridge in
Tomcat, but it was not without problems.  I finally tracked the problem down
to the MANIFEST.MF in org.restlet.ext.servlet.  When the servletbridge is
deployed, the javax.servlet bundle is deployed as well for convienence.  The
servletbridge exports the javax.servlet package from Tomcat and effectively
ignores the javax.servlet bundle.  The "uses:" clause in
org.restlet.ext.servlet appears to force that bundle to bind to the
javax.servlet package from the deployed javax.servlet bundle instead of the
javax.servlet package from Tomcat.  The result is a ClassCastException when
the servletbridge tries to cast ServerServlet to Servlet.  Removing the
"uses:" clause from the MANIFEST.MF fixes the problem.  Is there any reason
the "uses:" clause is required?

Bryan

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=24379
17