Gentlemen-
First-
Thanks for getting the RC code to us.

Second-
I seem to still be encountering the problem with the Android build consuming
WCF Dataservices.  Code that worked before, has stopped working.  I dont get
any logging information from RestLet...

Here is an example of the code-
Service myWCF = new
Service("http://digital-furnace.com/iMeta/webdataservice.svc/";);
                Query<SysFolder> myFolders =
myWCF.createQuery("/sysFolders",SysFolder.class);
                if (myFolders!= null)
                        {
                           for (SysFolder folder : myFolders)
                           {
                              ret.append("Destination:
"+folder.getFolderName());

And all I get from the console is
[INFO][org.restlet] Get the metadata for
http://digital-furnace.com/OtherMeta/webdataservice.svc/ at
http://digital-furnace.com/OtherMeta/webdataservice.svc/$metadata
[INFO][org.restlet] Starting the HTTP client

This code worked before...and I know that the services return JSON data.

Any help would be great-
Matthew

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2460489