hi,

indeed strange.

Another option - correct me if I'm wrong is using a
org.restlet.router.Filter:

    @Override
    protected void afterHandle(Request request, Response response) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        super.afterHandle(request, response);

        response.getEntity().setCharacterSet(CharacterSet.UTF_8);

    }

This way I don't need to override the ServerResource#doHandle for each of my
ServerResources.

Let me know if you think that I'm doing it wrong.

thanks,

Chen.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2585744