A while back I wrote a Restlet Representation that could be used for
wrapping a protobuf. The code is in the issue tracker, but i never got
around to cleaning it up such that it could be checked in. Unfortunately my
current job makes contributing to Restlet (or any open source project) a bit
painful, so I probably won't be able to finish the work.

Dave

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2592800