hi:
   i have a problem while using ijetty as a server on android to host
restlet service, the helloworld example. i try to access it from my laptop
and the android emulator web browser but both of them do not work. the
ijetty says that the service is unavailable. but if i deploy the service in
tomcat in my pc, then i can access it from my android emulator. so i wonder
wether i can use ijetty as a server on android to host restlet service or
not. and if i can, what steps should i follow. thanks a lot.

keith