Hi
>> However I think I found the cause for the cookie setting bug.
>>
>> NewCookieHeaderDelegate:toString is using CookieWriter. It needs to use
>> org.restlet.engine.http.header.CookieSettingWriter.
>> it should say
>>
>> return
>> CookieSettingWriter.write(Converter.toRestletCookieSetting(newCookie));
>>
>> With a web-app running this version of the jaxrs jar file. I see the correct
>> cookie settings in tcpmonitor.
>>
> Cool ! I've fixed the bug as proposed and checked it into SVN.
More exactly: I've started the check in, but it was breaked after
wroting the last email.
Because my Restlet workspace is very unorganized, I could not reorganize
it in 10 minutes. Could someone else please check in this proposal, and
also update the changes.txt?

Thanks
   stephan

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2611870