Hello,
I have a compatibility problem. We use restlet in 2.0 RC 4 now, but at
some point, we have delivered our software with a 2.0 M4.
Another application is also using this release, with the client part.
It seems not possible to retrieve content from a > 2.0 M4 using
something < 2.0 M4
Using a client > 2.0 M4, we can connect to anything.
Also, using a restlet 1.1.10, it is also not possible to connect to a
server using > 2.0 M4
Does anybody already have the same problem ?
See link, 3 eclipse project with various restlet jar version (7 Mo)
[ http://dl.free.fr/rdCwJneur ]

Using client lib in 2.0 M4, I see using eclipse that the code hangs in
StreamClientCall.parseResponse() line: 251 (see stack copy from eclipse
below)

Thread [main] (Stepping)
     StreamClientCall.parseResponse() line: 251
     StreamClientCall.sendRequest(Request) line: 404
     HttpClientAdapter.commit(HttpClientCall, Request, Response) line:
479
     StreamClientHelper(HttpClientHelper).handle(Request, Response)
line: 108
     Client.handle(Request, Response) line: 234
     Client.handle(Request) line: 225
     SimpleClient.main(String[]) line: 43

Regards,
Laurent.

--
Laurent Rustuel,
Alten contractor for Genesys, an Alcatel-Lucent Company

--
Laurent Rustuel,
Alten contractor for Genesys, an Alcatel-Lucent Company

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain
confidential and proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its
affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any
liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting, on any
information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original
transmission and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or
its affiliated entities.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2619247