De : Dalla [mailto:dal...@telia.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 30 mai 2010 20:53
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Restlet + GAE: Unable to find a converter for this object

Hi all,

I´m trying to use Restlet to get a JDO entity from my GAE datastore to my
Android client.

I´m able to call my @Get method without problems,
but after I get my object from the datastore and return it, I get the
following message:

2010-maj-30 20:25:37 org.restlet.service.ConverterService toRepresentation
WARNING: Unable to find a converter for this object :
se.dalla.apps.tipset.server.jdo.cou...@791a4131

Coupon is the object I want to return, you´ll find it below.
What would cause this message?

package se.dalla.apps.tipset.server.jdo;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Date;

import javax.jdo.annotations.Element;
import javax.jdo.annotations.IdGeneratorStrategy;
import javax.jdo.annotations.PersistenceCapable;
import javax.jdo.annotations.Persistent;
import javax.jdo.annotations.PrimaryKey;

import com.google.appengine.api.datastore.Key;

@PersistenceCapable
public class Coupon {

        @PrimaryKey
        @Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
        private Key key;

        @Persistent
        private String round;

        @Persistent
        private Date betStart;

        @Persistent
        private Date betStop;

        @Persistent
        private String gameWeek;

        @Persistent
        private Integer plus;

        @Persistent
        private Integer doubleWin;

        @Persistent(mappedBy = "coupon")
        @Element(dependent = "true")
        private ArrayList<Game> gameList;

        public Coupon() {
                gameList = new ArrayList<Game>();
        }

        public String getRound() {
                return round;
        }

        public void setRound(String round) {
                this.round = round;
        }

        public Date getBetStart() {
                return betStart;
        }

        public void setBetStart(Date betStart) {
                this.betStart = betStart;
        }

        public Date getBetStop() {
                return betStop;
        }

        public void setBetStop(Date betStop) {
                this.betStop = betStop;
        }

        public String getGameWeek() {
                return gameWeek;
        }

        public void setGameWeek(String gameWeek) {
                this.gameWeek = gameWeek;
        }

        public Integer getPlus() {
                return plus;
        }

        public void setPlus(Integer plus) {
                this.plus = plus;
        }

        public Integer getDoubleWin() {
                return doubleWin;
        }

        public void setDoubleWin(Integer doubleWin) {
                this.doubleWin = doubleWin;
        }

        public ArrayList<Game> getGameList() {
                return gameList;
        }

        public void setGameList(ArrayList<Game> gameList) {
                this.gameList = gameList;