De : Jean-Baptiste Dusseaut [mailto:bodyspl...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 1 juin 2010 16:42
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Form and null pointer, again

This bug from RC 3 is now fixed
(http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2604
056), good job.

Still, I have a question. There is no longer a NullPointerException coming
from the depth of restlet, but the form passes to the @put method is null.
Of course, we can check if the form is null, but a form is a collection of
parameter. It seems more natural to have an empty form rather than a null
form. It's a rule I think described in Effective Java, and i'm quite agree
with it.

Anyway, RC4 is a great release, we found no additional bug in it :)

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=26155
89

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2629070