I was wondering whether it was possible to configure Restlet to ignore
incomplete HTTP headers when performing a request on a remote URI.

While using Restlet to crawl some sites, I've come across a fair amount of URIs
that declared an empty Pragma header ("Pragma:"). This causes the query to
fail, while it could simply be logged as a warning and ignored.

Is there any way to configure this behaviour, or is it impossible for Restlet
to access remote resources who don't adhere to the HTTP specifications to the
letter ?

Nicolas

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2651541