Hi Romain,

I don't if I answered to this question:

>      Now it is working but I am wondering about the RoleChecker. My
> RoleChecker is like this :
>
>      @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
>      private static final class RestletRoleChecker implements RoleChecker {
>
>          public boolean isInRole(Principal principal, String role) {
>              throw new RuntimeException("[isInRole] was called. We don't know
> why this class is needed.");
>          }
>      }
It was the first design, it isn't needed anymore. I didn't remove it
yet. If it does nothing, it should be removed.
> and why :
>
>          application.setGuard(guard); //not deprecated
>
> doesn't work instead.
This I can't tell you without have a look in it. Please file a bug.
> Because application.setAuthentication is deprecated, how can I use
> ClientInfo.getRoles() instead ?
You should use the JAX-RS way with interface SecurityContext.

best regards
    Stephan

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2669650