Hi

I tried some more by using standard URLConnection inside the same block like...

-----------------------------
        URL yahoo = new URL("http://www.yahoo.com";);
        URLConnection yc = yahoo.openConnection();

        BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(
                                new InputStreamReader(
                                yc.getInputStream()));
        String inputLine;

        while ((inputLine = in.readLine()) != null)
            logger.log(Level.INFO , "" + inputLine);
        in.close();

And it work perfectly. Now, that sound like the problem somewhere in
ClientResource class.

On the other note, I wrote some test program using cross origin technique from
semantic though at http://kodemaniak.de/?p=62

It work perfectly in 2.0rc4, but when I upgraded to 2.0.1, it just stop
working. Look like 2.0.1 add some security restriction that won't allow cross
origin by setting response option any more?

--Patrick

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2677130