I'm using Restlet 2.0.3 on Tomcat 6.

I need to be able to make HTTPS calls to our protected Web Services from
my HTTP web application.  If I use an HttpURLConnection instance, I
could simply cast it to an HttpsURLConnection and set the
SSLContextFactory, thereby injecting the user's certificates.  How do I
do this in the ClientResource?  Does it take an SSLContextFactory or
have some other way to inject Certificates?

Thanks,
Dustin

--

Dustin N. Jenkins | Tel/Tél: 250.363.3101 | dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

facsimile/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC.
V9E 2E7

Conseil national de recherches Canada | 5071, ch. West Saanich, Victoria
(C.-B) V9E 2E7

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2692997