Hello Steve,

I've made some tests with the 1.7.1 release of Jackson library in conjunction
with the current trunk of the Restlet framework and it works well for me. I
notice also that in both current trunk and 2.0 branch of Restlet, this line of
code (pointed by the exception message)
"org.restlet.ext.jack​son.JacksonRepresent​ation.createObjectMa​pper(JacksonRepresen​tation.java:119)"
 is the same and that, referring to the Jackson javadocs, the signature of the
"JsonFactory#configure" method is the same in both 1.4.3 and 1.7.1 release of
Jackson.

I wonder, what release of Restlet are you using?

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2699272