Hi - First off I'm using an older version of Restlet (1.1).

Secondly, I'm not sure I'm doing the correct thing.  Here's what I'm trying to
do...

I'm creating a reporting service.  I'd like my service to listen for POST
requests.  The body of the request will contain the report definition.  I'd
like the response to be the CSV file generated by the service.

I can't seem to figure out how the acceptRepresentation generated the response.
 I've tried setting the representation passed into the method to a new
FileRepresentation.  I've also tried to utilize the represent method, but it
doesn't seem like that method is called as part of the POST processing.

How can I accomplish this seeming easy task?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2710233