De : Trudy Cool [mailto:trudy_c...@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : samedi 19 mars 2011 23:54
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : 2.1 compatible sample code

Hi Folks

I'm still trying to accomplish _something_ with RESTlet.

After a lot of Googling around, apart from the 1st Client, 1st Server, 1st App
things I have been unable to any examples that help me get going with RESTlet
2.1.

I did find a few, that all seem to need refactoring completely, before they can
work:
 - http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.1/13-restlet/24-restlet/52-restlet.html

Please tell me where I can find them.

Thanks,