Hi,

Checked the documentation of velocity, yes velocity has a template cache (set
to false by default).
I tried to enable it by setting

RuntimeSingleton.setProperty(RuntimeConstants.FILE_RESOURCE_LOADER_CACHE, true);

But this does not seem to work. Any pointers to solving this will be really
helpful...

Regards,
Sandeep
Restlet 2.0 has a its own resource loader
(org.restlet.ext.velocity.RepresentationResourceLoader implements
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.ResourceLoader)...It invokes
getStream() method of org.restlet.representation.FileRepresentation which
always reopens the file...

Please let me know if my understanding/configuration is incorrect...

Regards,
Sandeep

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2712783