I'm using JAX-RS in Restlet 2.0.5 on GAE 1.4.2 in Eclipse 3.6.1, and none of my
paths are recognized.  Specifically, the only requests that are successful are
to "http://localhost:8080";.  I modeled my code after the tutorial at
"http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/28-restlet/57-restlet.html";.  When
trying to debug this, I added a RuntimeException to the constructor for my
class MyJaxRsApplication, which appears to never get executed.

Here is my web.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app id="WebApp_ID" version="2.4"
            xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
                 http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
   <display-name>first steps servlet</display-name>
   <!-- Application class name -->
   <context-param>
      <param-name>org.restlet.ext.jaxrs.JaxRsApplication</param-name>
      <param-value>
         jaxrs.MyJaxRsApplication
      </param-value>
   </context-param>

   <!-- Restlet adapter -->
   <servlet>
      <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>
         org.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet
      </servlet-class>
   </servlet>

   <!-- Catch all requests -->
   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

Here is MyJaxRsApplication.java:

package jaxrs;

import org.restlet.Context;
import org.restlet.ext.jaxrs.JaxRsApplication;

public class MyJaxRsApplication extends JaxRsApplication {

    public MyJaxRsApplication(Context context) {
        super(context);
        this.add(new ExampleApplication());
        throw new RuntimeException("Made it to MyJaxRsApplication");

Any advice on how to fix my configuration or debug this problem?

Thanks.

Ellen

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2715628