De : Bryan Hunt [mailto:bh...@mac.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 11 mars 2011 05:18
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : ClientResource not setting cookies on a redirectq

I have a unit test where I'm using the ClientResource to do a POST, the
server is adding a CookieSetting to the response, and then calls
redirectSeeOther().  The ClientResource properly does a GET to the
redirected URI, but does not send the Cookie.  When I test the server with
Safari, it works fine.  Am I missing a setting on the ClientResource?

I'm using Restlet 2.0.5.

Bryan

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=27108
44