Hi we are developing web based application on glassfishv3. We have 2
application as a client (GWT + Servlets) and Service (Restlet + Spring +
Hibernate).

GWT call servlet and servlet connects to Service layer. One person getting
one request is working well but when GUI start to get more requests or more
peoples sign in and taking data from server, Servlet starts to waiting on
service connection and at last taking error message below.

"Internal Connector Error (1002) - The calling thread timed out while
waiting for a response to unblock it."

I think , i am missing some point.

This is my application-config.xml(Spring -restlet configuration part)

This is my web.xml (part of spring-restlet configuration. not all file)

    org.restlet.component
    springrestComponent

    contextConfigLocation
    WEB-INF/application-config.xml

    springrest
    org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringServerServlet
    1

    springrest
    /*

And last, this code is using by the client side. (GWT + Servlets , servlet
calls the service)

Client client = new Client(Protocol.HTTP);

MyObj myObj = new MyObj();
myObj.setName("Sample");

JaxbRepresentation jaxbRepresentationSendingMyObj = new
JaxbRepresentation(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML, myObj);

Request request = new Request(Method.GET, url,
jaxbRepresentationSendingMyObj);
Response response = client.handle(request);

JaxbRepresentation returnJAXB = new JaxbRepresentation(response.getEntity(),
MyObj.class);
MyObj myObj = returnJAXB.getObject();

This code is using by the server side. (Restlet + Spring + Hibernate)

@Get
public Representation getOperation(Representation representation) {

        JaxbRepresentation jaxbRepresentation = new
JaxbRepresentation(representation, MyObj.class);
        MyObj myObj = new MyObj();

        try {
                myObj= jaxbRepresentation.getObject();

        } catch (IOException e) {
                e.printStackTrace();
        }
        /*
        some business code
        */

        return new JaxbRepresentation(MediaType.APPLICATION_XML, myObj);
}

Best Regards
Musa YUVACI