Hello Musa,

as there is no mapping between this structure and the underlying HTTP
request, request's attributes cannot be used in the aim of transferring data
from the client to the server (see this page for a complete mapping
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/130-restlet.html).
Could you describe what you want to do?
Basically, you can convey information in the following parts of the request:
 - headers : you can use generally standard headers in their standard way.
Of course you can define custom headers but they might be swallowed by proxy
servers.
 - uri (path, query part) if the data is part of the resource
identification.
 - entity

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau