Hello,

I'm pretty new to Restlet and am a little stuck figuring out the best way to do
the following.  I need to do a server-side redirect on a given url to a
rewritten url on our couchdb server (I guess this is a kind of reverse proxy).
But I don't want to return anything to the client that exposes this.  For
example, the "agent" returned in the response should refer to my server not
couchdb.  I'd also like to intercept the response entity and return something
more appropriate for my client in case of errors.

Currently I'm trying to do this using a Redirector in mode
MODE_SERVER_OUTBOUND.  The templating stuff works nicely for me and I see that
I can override "rewrite" to rewrite the entity appropriately but I don't see
how or where to set the headers in the response.

Am I doing this in a natural way or is there a better approach?

Thanks for your help.

Tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2733757