Thierry Boileau wrote:

> Hello Sebastian,
>
>>What do you mean by sending the client code?
> I meant, either the line of codes of the java client, or the curl command
> line.
>
> As I really don't realize what is wrong, can you provide a sample eclipse
> project?
>
> Best regards,
> Thierry Boileau

> http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2759662

Hello Thierry,

i have to ask my person in charge tomorrow if it's alright to share some
sample code.
Some thing i noticed is that the size property of the JsonRepresentation is
set to -1.
Maybe that's the problem?
Here's what the JsonRepresentation looks like:

available=true
characterSet=UTF-8
encodings=[]
indenting=false
indentingSize=3
isTransient=false
jsonRepresentation=null
jsonValue=JSONObject {"count":2}
languages=[]
mediaType=application/json
size=-1

swenninger wrote:

> But at least i think i found what's causing the error:
> In the ConverterUtils class the method getBestHelper(Object source,
> Variant target,UniformResource resource) is called and hence the
> DefaultConverter is used instead of the JsonConverter...
> I think what should be called is getBestHelper(Representation
> source,Class<T> target, UniformResource resource).
> Don't know yet why it's called like this though.

Hmm...of course that's not the problem either.
DefaultConverter is used for Representations,and it returns a valid
JsonRepresentation with a jsonValue set to my JSONObject.
That's returned by the ServerResource in doHandle() later and is also set as
the Response-Entity...
I'm really hitting the end of the road here.