De : Martin Svensson [mailto:msv...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 28 juillet 2011 05:36
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Series.getValuesAsArray throws null pointer

Some further digging. I think the problem lies in the subList method:
public Series<E> subList(String name, boolean ignoreCase) {
        Series<E> result = createSeries(null);

        for (E param : this) {
            if (equals(param.getName(), name, ignoreCase)) {
                result.add(param);

        return result;
    }

The createSeries(null) will result in a list that is not backed up by anything
since createSeries will justt pass on null as delegate, and thus the later
series.size() method will throw a null pointer exception.

cheers,
martin

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2805117

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2805196