I have a pretty simple application I'm trying to work on presently which
attempts to configure Restlet within a Spring container for use with JAXRS
and JAXB.

Here's what my Spring configuration file looks like:

        <bean id="restlet.component"
class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringComponent">
                <property name="server" ref="restlet.server"/>
                <property name="defaultTarget" ref="restlet.router"/>
        </bean>

        <bean id="restlet.server" class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringServer"
                        init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">
                <constructor-arg value="${restlet.server.protocol}"/>
                <constructor-arg value="${restlet.server.port}"/>
        </bean>

        <bean id="restlet.router" class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter">
                <property name="attachments">
                        <map>
                                <entry key="/stream/{streamId: (?:\d+)?}"
value="com.rest.StreamResource"/>
                        </map>
                </property>
        </bean>

Here's my StreamResource class:

        public class StreamResource {

                private static Logger logger =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(StreamResource.class);

                @GET
                @Produces("text/xml")
                public Stream getXML(@PathParam("streamName") Integer streamId)
{
                        logger.debug("returning xml representation of stream:
{}");
                        return null;

It's pretty simple, right? However, when my application is booting up, I get
the following warnings in the logs:

        15:19:52.419 [main] WARN
org.springframework.beans.GenericTypeAwarePropertyDescriptor - Invalid
JavaBean property 'attachments' being accessed! Ambiguous write methods
found next to actually used [public void
org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter.setAttachments(java.util.Map)]: [public
static void
org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter.setAttachments(org.restlet.routing.Router,java.util.Map)]
        15:19:52.423 [main] WARN  org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter - Unknown
class found in the mappings. Only subclasses of
org.restlet.resource.Resource and ServerResource are allowed.

How can I configure the application so I can configure my resources with
JAXRS, configure the main boilderplate stuff in Spring, and encode my data
types with JAXB? What am I missing here?