This may be more of a Spring question than a Restlet question but can someone
advise on the best way to handle the following in Restlet/Spring:

I want to create a Form dynamically when a POST is called as in:

@Post
public Representation doPost(Representation entity) {
    Form form = new Form(getRequestEntity());
    // do stuff with the parameters in the form
}

But how do I inject the Form into my ServerResource object in the Spring
context file since it won't have what it needs (namely the requestEntity) to
get instantiated until after the POST gets called?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2812316