As always, SSL configuration is always an adventure.  I was testing a
configuration UCC certificate (multiple subdomains) with a
Restlet-based application and after quite a bit of struggles, I was
able to get it to work.  The trouble turned out to be with the
certificate and once it was generated properly, everything worked the
way I thought it would.

During my experimentation, I tried setting "sslServerAlias" as a
parameter and got this exception:

   Javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: no cipher suites in common

I wouldn't expect that to happen.  In fact, since the keystore has
only one alias, it shouldn't matter whether the sslServerAlias is set
or not as long as when it is set, it matches the alias.

This seem like a bug.

--Alex Milowski

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2829012