De : ale...@milowski.com [mailto:ale...@milowski.com] De la part de Alex
Milowski
Envoyé : vendredi 26 août 2011 21:28
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: Version 2: How to get XML representation

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Jerome Louvel <jerome.lou...@noelios.com>
wrote:
> Hi Ivano,
>
> Another option would be to do:
>
>        Document doc = resource.get(Document.class);
>
> That should just works with automagic conversion :)

That is some magic!  I just took a look at this page on the ConverterService:

http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/27-restlet/331-restlet/360-restlet.html

I'm left wanting a bit more of an example other than digging into the source.
Neat idea thought and I may have to try this out for my own classes.

--Alex Milowski

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2830739

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2830764