I have a WCF 4 service and my restlet client app works great with http. If I
tell it to go to the https address (all the same service) the metadata comes
back corrupted. I have built .net 4 clients against the https service with no
problem. I tried a few of the v2 builds to no avail.  Any advice would be
appreciated.

-Bix
----------------- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee or if this email is to a user no longer associated with the named
address you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Please note that
any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by
this email. (DCLM001) Arraya Solutions Inc, Suite 113, Plymouth Meeting, PA
19462

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2837552