Hello,

you can find some documentation from the "servlet" extension page :
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.1/81-restlet.html.
Actually, this is explained in the javadocs of the ServerServlet class :
http://www.restlet.org/documentation/2.1/jee/ext/org/restlet/ext/servlet/ServerServlet.html
.

You need to design your application (based on the Application class), as if
it was not hosted in a servlet container, then plug the application to a
dedicated servlet (ServerServlet) using the web.xml configuration as
explained in the javadocs.

If you need a sample code, you can check the GAE/GWT project taken from the
"first application" source code :
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.1/303-restlet.html

Best regard,
Thierry Boileau

I was wondering how can I deploy ReSTlet to Apache Tomcat or any other

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2853806