I was wondering how it is that Restlet doesn't have a "JVM_Bind error" when I
start up multiple instances of a test server (I'm running
MailServerApplication, a subclass of Application, from the MEAP) running on
port 8111.  I was running one of the examples and not getting the expected
results because I didn't realize I'd left the previous version of the code
running in the background.

Most other software I've used (Tomcat, JBoss) will throw an error when it
starts if a port that's needed is already being used.  I've searched the
Restlet forums and found someone stating that they ran into this problem, so
I'm unsure of how it didn't happen for me.

Thanks,
Paul

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2859717