Hi!

I want to secure my Rest-Application on the Google App-Engine by only
allowing calls via HTTPS/SSL.
Because i didn't really know how to do this, i first removed the
HTTP-Connector from the list of available connectors in my web.xml.

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
                <param-name>org.restlet.application</param-name>
                <param-value>de.server.rest.ServiceApp</param-value>
        </init-param>

       <init-param>
           <param-name>org.restlet.clients</param-name>
          <param-value>HTTPS FILE</param-value>
       </init-param>
</servlet>

It's still possible to access my webservice via plain HTTP though.
What do i have to do to only allow HTTPS?
Do i have to provide my own SSL-Certificate, or does somebody know a way to
use the certificate provided by the appspot.com Domain?

Best Regards,
Sebastian