From: Nicholas Sushkin
<nsush...@openfinance.com<mailto:nsush...@openfinance.com>>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:19:52 -0600
To: "discuss@restlet.tigris.org<mailto:discuss@restlet.tigris.org>"
<discuss@restlet.tigris.org<mailto:discuss@restlet.tigris.org>>
Cc: Paul Morris <pmor...@nmh.org<mailto:pmor...@nmh.org>>
Subject: Re: Sessions in web applications using RESTlet ?

Does anyone have any experience with authenticating RESTlet against OpenAM?

--

Nicholas Sushkin

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee.
The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute
proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state
laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2878119