The different numbers probably have to do with the chunk size and the size of
the headers. If the headers are longer, fewer bytes remain to put actual
content in...

It would be really good if someone could debug this in detail. I myself do not
know enough about tomcat/restlet to be able to do so... For us, switching to a
different server than tomcat or the internal server seems unlikely to happen,
so I guess we have to wait until this bug (as it seems to be a bug, if so many
people are having issues) is resolved...

Gijs

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2884321