Hello again,
First of all, thank you for take the time to answer me, I would like to
apologize for the delay to give feedback.

I have more data about this "issue".
The Android client with 2.0.10 worked (it was a library problem). So I was able
to make work all the system (restlet server, J2E client, and Android client)
with the  2.0.10

Now, I'm trying to migrating to the 2.1RC1 (I have also try the 2.1snapshot
from 16 December) and I have the problem that I pointed out in the first post.
When I use the 2.0.10 all works, however if I change the library to the 2.1
without making any change, the retrieveObject give me a "null".

The server side, acknowledges the request, and I'm sure that it have the object
data. (How can I active the "fine logger" in the server?)
I have debuged a little the client code, and the restlet source code, and the
problem is in the ObjectRepresentation.java file, line 76

this.object = (T) ois.readObject();
The exception is raised in the DefaultConverter.java line 269.
"java.io.EOFException"

(This exception is caught, that is why I receive a null, and not an exception)

I'm using the JDK1.7 in windows XP.

I don't know what more to do :(

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2906182