Hi!

Our App has some Resources guarded by an Authenticator which uses our own
Challenge Scheme (OAuth-Mac-Tokens).
Now we also want to have clients, who can access the same resources but not
using the Mac-Tokens, but plain Bearer-Tokens.
The way i would do this, is to create a new Challenge Scheme and a second
guard, and dynamically switch the guards before the route depending on what
Challenge Scheme a request uses.
Unfortunately I don't know if this is possible or how I can do this.
Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Sebastian