I am a newbie in REST and XML related server side coding. The aim is to
generate resources based on a given xsd. I have the xsd processed into Java
objects via the JAXB. So when I tried marshalling on a sample data, I had the
corresponding xml generated. And unmarshalling gave me back the java object.

However, I am not able to find the link between using the mashled xml to be
treated as a resource. So when a client requests a resource, say,
htp://myserver.com/networkInterfaces , Server needs to send back an xml with
the networkInterfaces ? So, how do you think my Get and the representation
should be created at the resource level. Any pointers ?

Thanks for the help.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2928517