Looks like no one reading this list has seen what you're describing. I
don't know of a better place to ask these sorts of questions. Try:

http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=restlet

to get the feel of questions that others have asked about Restlet, and
maybe post your own questions.

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2931256