De : Michael Henderson [mailto:dill...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 mars 2012 21:41
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Re: ConverterService behavior differs on GET and PUT

The main thing that caught me off guard was the lack of real consideration
of the HTTP headers for determining the converter to be used. Though I may
be incorrect in this belief, as I have not gone through the Restlet code
base enough to know for sure that it is not being considered for the
purposes of choosing the Representation type to be passed in.

> Wow, scoring converters is a delicate business! I understand a new
> approach is in the works, though.
>
> I replace the out-of-the-box Jackson and Freemarker converters with my
> own custom versions for other reasons, but a side benefit was that I
> can prevent scoring surprises like the one you encountered.
>
> --tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=29383
95

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2938785