Hello. I don't understand how server can take an object sent by the client. For
example.
I have such an interface on the client side:

/*****
public interface AuthorizationResource {
        @Post
        public void login(Authentication auth);
}
******/

then i send to server the object of Authentication class:

/******
Authentication auth = new Authentication ("login", "password");

resource.login(auth);

*******/

The Authentication class (Both classes are also available on the server and
client):
/******
public class Authentication implements Serializable{

        public String login;
        public String password;

        public Authentication() {}

        public Authentication(String login, String password) {
super();
                this.login = login;
                this.password = password;
        }

        public String getLogin() {
                return login;
        }

        public String getPassword() {
                return password;
        }

        public void setLogin(String login) {
                this.login = login;

        }

        public void setPassword(String password) {
                this.password = password;
******/

Then on the server side i want to get the object of Authentication class

/******

public class AuthenticationServerResource extends ServerResource {

    Authentication auth = new Authentication("defaultLogin", "defaultPassword");

        @Post
        public void login (Authentication auth) {
                this.auth = au;
                System.out.println(auth.getLogin());

******/

but nothing happens. The console doesn't output anything

My questions, which is best way to serialize object? and is my way right?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2946655