Now, I am building a web service using Restlet. It works well. but when I use
jmeter to make performance test, there is a problem.

When 50 users send the http request at the same time, The first several
requests will be discarded. The eclipse console will print the log as below:

INFORMATIN: FrameworkServlet 'restlet': initialization completed in 2078 ms
2012-4-16 9:59:44 org.restlet.engine.ChainHelper handle

SEVERE: The org.restlet.Application class has no Restlet defined to process
calls. Maybe it wasn't properly started.
2012-4-16 9:59:44 org.restlet.engine.ChainHelper handle

Does it anyone how should I solve this problem? I will appreciate for your
advice.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2948542