Hi,
I try using the following code to set HTTPS connection timeout without success:

HttpClientHelper helper = new HttpClientHelper(null);
helper.getHelpedParameters().set("connectTimeout", "5000");
helper.getHelpedParameters().set("readTimeout", "5000");
Engine.getInstance().getRegisteredClients().clear();
Engine.getInstance().getRegisteredClients().add(helper);

The code can access my restlet server service using https but it will not
timeout if the server service is not available.
I know another way to set timeout is using Client class, but I failed to access
https if using Client method (OK with HTTP protocol only).
Using client class with HTTPS in Android will cause Internal connector error.
Thanks for any reply.

Regards,
Soon

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2957684