Using the instructions at
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.1/13-restlet/28-restlet/404-restlet.html I am
able to use OpenId4Java to provide Google based authentication.   In
particular, the line:

OpenIdVerifier verifier = new
OpenIdVerifier(OpenIdVerifier.PROVIDER_GOOGLE);

Does much of the magic.  There are other OpenIdVerifiers - such as
OpenIdVerifier.PROVIDER_YAHOO and I can use that one also.  But what if I
wanted to give users a choice of several OpenId providers (a common site
when I need to login somewhere on the interwebs).

Is this possible?  (I have this feeling I am missing something obvious).

Thanks in advance!
RB