Hi all,

I am working on doing a HTTP POST using android java restlet plugin into a url
of Django server.

However, the Django is coded in such a way that it return the cause of error
(message) to client side, and prints the status of error message on Django log.
for example, if I do HTTP POST on /api/login/ and it returns HTTP 500 (Internal
Server Error) , the only thing that's printed on the Server side is
INFO:root:"POST /api/login/ HTTP/1.1" 500 -

The cause of this error is returned to client, I have tried following method to
print the cause:

Representation response=null;
                 try{
                 response= clientResource.post(form.getWebRepresentation(null));
                 }catch(ResourceException e){
                         System.out.println(e.toString());
                         System.out.println("Status Below:");
                         System.out.println(e.getStatus());
                         e.printStackTrace();
                 }

But the only thing that got printed using this is :
I/System.out(  256): Internal Server Error (500) -
I/System.out(  256): Message Below:
I/System.out(  256): Internal Server Error
W/System.err(  256): Internal Server Error (500) -

i.e. same information as I am getting on server side.

Somehow, I want to get the content of the error.

Is there some way I can get it?

Thanks,
Gautam Bajaj

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2972501