This isn't currently supported in Restlet. You could make a feature request
if you could nail down the behavior precisely.

I don't see what's wrong with defining a type for a collection of entities
with a location. It's a resource in your application, so having a class to
represent it sounds like a very reasonable thing.

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2972636