Generator  from org.restlet.ext.odata.Generator , has a third and optional
argument for package name. This works only partially as far as I can see. Or am
I using this method in a wrong manner?

Code snippet:

String[] args = {url,output,"no.example.observations"};
Generator.main(args);

All this works down to the package-name-generation. It only takes the last part
of packagename (used in the argument when calling Generator.main(arguments) ...)

So after code is generated, I have to do a whole lot of search replace:
s/observations/no.example.observations/

The generated code works as expected, and btw well - it's just the final step I
would like to be without.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2974826