Hello Robert, Ioanis,

did you try to use the "simple" or "jetty" extensions? They provide a HTTP
server connector that we consider to be more stable than the internal HTTP
connector which is fine for development but not for production systems. We
are on the way to provide a good one with the 2.1 release.
I guess the same question applies for the client application : you can use
the "net" or the "httpclient" extensions. We consider also that these
extensions provide a more stable client connector than the internal one.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

Yes it was. I let Restlet do all the heavy resource lifting and made sure

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2983229