Hello Diego,

the common classes between the server and client parts (such as the classes
for the bean objects that are serialized/deserialized) must be located in
the same packages. The reason is that the serialization/deserialization
process leverages conventions, in particular convention regarding the full
path of the bean classes are referenced inside the JSON representation.
All other classes such as ClientResource, annotated interfaces could be
located in distinct packages between client/server projects.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

After trying many many many many things I made it work. I asked in the

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3011814