Sounds good, so if you haven't provided a login form, it more or less
reverts to ChallengeAuthenticator's behavior? (Except the scheme won't be
supported, so it won't actually work, but you'll have some clue as to
what's going on.)

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3038045