Hi all,

Here is the latest update:

   - the Maven repository has been restored
      - includes all versions up to 2.1 RC1 and 2.0.10, plus 2.1.1
      - remaining versions will now be progressively restored
   - the Daisy wiki site should be back online later today
      - including content up to June 2012
      - the remaining content will then be progressively restored

Best regards,
Jerome

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3043542